- Free lifetime testing and calibration for any of our Biocare range. Terms and Conditions apply
- 8.9-inch High Resolution touch screen making it easy to vie
- ECG Interpretation with selectable interpretation printing
- Waterproof and alphanumeric keyboard with shortcut keys for easy operation
- Lightweight (3.4 kg) with integrated handle making it easily transportable
- Built in rechargeable battery with up to 2.5 hours continuous working capability
- Internal memory able to store up to 1500 files
- ECG electrode placement diagram for lead connection guide and alarming
- Up to 300 seconds frozen waveforms reviewable and recordable
- Specificity analysis for adults and children
- ECG data can be saved as JPG, PDF or XML format, and DICOM supportive
1 year warranty included with the option to protect your equipment with our Nescare Protection Plan for up to 3 years. Including over the phone technical support, all parts and labour and product replacement.
Easy to set up. Comes with detailed user and service manuals or you can contact our technical support team at anytime for additional support over the phone on 1300651958.
Testing and Calibration:
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.