1stAvailable is Australia's premier online healthcare appointment booking service.
Through 1stAvailable.com.au anyone can find and book all their healthcare appointments, from one place on their mobile or PC, even after hours. They can also book through your practice website.
Our systems have been designed to meet both the sensitive requirements of healthcare practitioners but also of everyday Australians. We are the largest and most successful provider in this space in Australia today.
1stAvailable was formed by an experienced executive team of veterans from the healthcare and online markets led by CEO and Co-Founder, Klaus Bartosch. The 1stAvailable team has gained significant experience in the past working with businesses such as wotif.com, seek.com, carsales.com.au, realestate.com.au, ninemsn and other leading online destinations, and have won awards in the healthcare market.
1stAvailable has a vision that seeks to bring access and equity to healthcare services in Australia to the benefit of both healthcare practitioners and everyday Australians.
How does 1stAvailable work?
It's simple. A new or existing patient of a practice searches for a suitable healthcare appointment, finds the first available one that matches their requirements and then books directly through 1stAvailable, the practices website of the 1stAvailable mobile app.
1stAvailable has been set up with the healthcare practitioner in mind. Once you have joined and set up your practice, when everyone sees your 1stAvailable symbol they know they can book their appointments with you whenever they need. It gives you freedom to get on with looking after your patients and run your practice.
The 1stAvailable Advantage:
• Deliver excellent customer service and keep your patients
• Drive targeted customer acquisition that is efficient and measurable through referrals
• Significantly improve practice efficiency and profits
• Fill appointment vacancies, including last minute cancellations
• Keep your appointment book schedule as private as you like
• Reduce no shows by giving patients access to appointments that suit them best
• Get results by always being displayed first if your appointment best matches the appointment request