The PanOptic Ophthalmoscope is a revolutionary new concept for visualising the fundus.
Features & Benefits of the 3.5v PanOptic Ophthalmoscope Head | Welch Allyn
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils
- 5 times larger view of the fundus versus standard scopes, in an undilated eye
- Greater working distance from the patient for improved comfort
- Includes a magnifying lense which, when used with the cobalt blue filter, can be used to detect corneal abrasions and foreign objects
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5v power sources
- Compatible with iExaminer adaptor (#11840) and iPhone 4/4S