Automated Stress BP Monitor - Tango+
Supplied by: Admedus (Formerly Allied Medical)
Medevco is the proud Australian based distributor of the Suntech Tango+ an automated blood pressure monitor which is specifically designed for treadmill, bicycle, or pharmacologic stress testing.
The SunTech Tango+ is pivotal in providing accurate registration of brachial blood pressure (BP) during exercise, an important component of correct diagnosis.
Why do you need a Tango+?
- Accurate and Motion Tolerant - Being R-wave gated and clinically validated, you can be sure that your readings are quick, accurate and reliable
- See and Hear the K sounds - See K-sound waveforms on the Tango+ display and listen over headphones to be sure that you have a clean signal and accurate readings
- Hands free - Focus on your patient during the stress test rather than spending time taking manual BP measurements
- Seamless Integration - Tango+ can be easily interfaced with any brand Stress ECG system. Fully automatic with two way communication, the Tango+ sends BP data to your Stress ECG for automatic on-screen display & inclusion in your final ECG reports
- Fully Automatic - Tango+ is fully automatic with measurements taken at preprogrammed intervals so that you never miss a reading
- Simple patient preparation - The unique design of the Tango cuff ensures ease of setup and the cuff stays in place throughout the test, regardless of patient movement
This month only, Medevco is providing all customers with a 30% discount off their Tango+ purchase. Total Discounted Price = $7999 (GST inc) including delivery & installation.
To place your order or for more information call the Medevco customer service team today on 1300 550 310 or international customers dial +61 8 6389 8888. Alternatively visit our website www.medevco.com.au