A latex-free, hypoallergenic paper tape that is gentle to the skin yet adheres well and leaves minimal adhesive residue upon removal. An economical, general purpose, breathable surgical tape. Available in white or tan.
AcoPore tape is excellent for repeated applications on sensitive skin, fragile skin and elderly patients. It is available in a dispenser pack for easy tear and convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Gentle adhesion to skin;
- Holds well on damp skin;
- Consistently low unwind tension;
- Highly conformable due to exceptional flexibility;
- Hypoallergenic, breathable tape allows for air and moisture vapor transmission, which helps prevent skin maceration.
- Taping fragile, at-risk skin.
- Securing ostomy pouches.
- Securing lightweight tubing.
- Where frequent re-taping is needed.
- Securing small to medium dressings, tubes, lines and I.V. catheters.