Autoclave and Steam Steriliser | Class B 8L | LAFOMED Features and Benefits:
- Class B autoclave making it suitable for use on hollow instruments and multiple wrapping
- Class B autoclaves meet the most stringent requirements
- 8 preset Sterilisation Cycles
- LCD screen for easy observation of cycle temperature, pressure and time
- Printer and USB Output for Data Storage and Data Uploads
- Automatic self cleaning
- Automatic alarm and malfunction indicator
- German made Thomas Pumps and high grade stainless steel chamber
- Adjustable sterilisation settings customer preset
- B&D / Helix / Vacuum Test
- Purchase outright or finance your purchase through our partners Medfin or Northern Finance
- Hire and Autoclave from us directly from $245 ex GST oer month including all servicing and validations
- Installation, Validation and Training also available
- Model : LF-8L-E
- Class : B
- Wattage : 2.4 KW
- Sterilisation Temperature : 105? - 134?
- Chamber Diameter : 17cm
- Chamber Depth : 32cm
- Volume : 8L
- Screen Type : LCD
- Net Weight : 45 kg
Easy to set up. Comes with detailed user and service manuals or you can contact our technical support team at anytime for additional support over the phone on 1300651958.
Testing and Calibration:
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
To see what some of our existing customers have to say please take a look at our testimonials page or contact us directly to arrange a demonstration and experience the benefits first hand.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.