The HeartSine samaritan® PAD 350P was designed for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
Features & Benefits of the Automated External Defibrillator | Samaritan 350-P | HeartSine
- Portable and lightweight - at only 1.1 kg, it weighs less and is up to 56% smaller than other portable defibrillators
- Highest level of dust/moisture protection with a rating of IP56
- Durable. The samaritan PAD 350P resists shock and vibration
- Utilises advanced technologies to assess rhythm and maximise effective shock delivery if necessary.
- Easy-to-follow visual and voice prompts
- Two-button operation. Only two buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK, are required for straightforward operation.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
- Unique Pad-Pak™ cardtridge combines battery and electrode pads with just one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership. With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- Protects both adults and children (CPR feedback disabled with Paed Pads). The HeartSine PAD’s built-in intelligence and unique Paediatric Pad-Pak, which is available for 1-8 years of age (<25 kg), ensure the appropriate energy level is delivered for children.
- Field upgradeable. Easily upgrade in the field to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
- 10-year warranty