Intended for the sterilisation of wrapped, hollow and solid instruments all Australian TGA approved.
Conforms to AS/NZ4815 and European classifications with 3-time pre vacuum preceding vacuum drying and installed with BOWIE & DICK test which measures the penetration of steam. the thermal printer is attached to record sterilisation process and is USB compatible.
These bench top autoclaves are ideal for the sterilisation and sanitisation of medical and laboratory instrument with fast sterilisation times and extremely quiet. All models come equipped with a printer, chamber rack and trays.
- Sterilisation temperatures 121°C and 134°C
- Disinfection temperature: 105°C
- 7 programs can be chosen from the menu
- Thermal Vacuum drying program (B&S class)
- Internal independent steam generator
- Adjustable sterilisation and drying time for optimum sterilisation
- Optional Liquid disinfection function
- Open type water storage tank
- Quick drain connector
Click here for brochure.