Features and benefits:
Single channel EMG unit
- Multilingual PC Database system with fibre optic cable link to computer available
- Used as an EMG biofeedback or diagnostic tool
- Measures EMG from 0.2V to 2000V
- Designed to be used for a wide range of physiotherapy applications, such as: incontinence, shoulder and neck pains, patello femoral pain, repetitive strain injury, stroke, plus many more
- Used as a learning tool for both patients & clinicians with emphasis on improving rehabilitation techniques
- Produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports of EMB work/rest averages, onset contraction and muscle release times, peak values, work/rest average deviations with the optional software
- Easy to use software available
Concealed button enables therapists to:
- Lock the programme settings
- Record the total trials
- Record average work and rest microvolt levels
- Record average onset and release times
- Record valid onset and releases
The Neurotractm Simplex is a simple to operate, low cost single channel EMG Biofeedback device. The Neurotrac Simplex has been developed for its ease of use, to assist the therapist and most importantly the patient to understand the importance of applying EMG, to enhance the understanding of muscle activity and to improve muscle conditioning. The Neurotrac Simplex also acts as a diagnostic tool to measure the muscle activity, which is measured in microvolts [one millionth of a volt].
The Neurotrac Simplex is a single channel EMG [Electromyography] device that has been designed to use with a variety of applications in particular Continence Diagnosis and Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Training, it can also be used be used very effectively for Sports and General Physiotherapy applications. The Neurotrac Simplex is an accurate and sensitive device that measures muscles activity down to as low as 0.2µ [Microvolts] and up to 2000 µV. The diverse range enables the device to measure very weak muscle activity for example in flaccid pelvic floor muscle.
The Neurotrac Simplex will stand upright on a flat surface enabling the user to carry out specific exercises and at the same time view the Biofeedback by way of bright LED lights on the front of the unit. At the end of the session that may entail five trials of 5 seconds work and 5 seconds rest for the activity, the LCD screen will automatically display the average muscle readings for the session. If the unit is locked al the sessions will be added together to form the overall average reading for the given period, giving the number of trials performed and the average muscle activity.
The Neurotrac Simplex is a low cost device, which makes it possible to use the device when linked as a dual channel EMG device or even to form a four-channel system.