No more hassle with a removable foot section. How do you remove it? How does it go back on? With the Affinity 4 Stow and GoTM feature, the integrated foot section simply slides under the bed for birth and back into place afterward.
Or, if you choose our ergonomically designed lift-off version, simply place the foot section on the built-in stand.
Features & Benefits:
Ease of use
- No-lift, Stow and GoTM foot section
- Battery backup
- Zero transfer gap
- Easy to use gas-assist Trend mechanism
- OneStep® siderail release
Safety for patients and caregivers
- Foot section easily slides back into place
- EasyGlide® calf supports
- Four dual-locking casters to keep the bed securely in place
- Hill-Rom® Tempur-Pedic® mattress for comfort and pressure redistribution
- Automatic pelvic tilt to reduce patient migration
- Clean perimeter around the bed with no protruding pieces
- Optional ergonomically designed lift-off section
- Ergonomic push handles with integrated IV pole cradle
- Integrated line managers
- Integrated permanent IV poles
In labor and delivery, staff time is at a premium. No one can spare even a few minutes to search for equipment, look for an outlet or use complicated controls. The Affinity® 4 bed is designed to reduce the hassles you face every day.
The Stow and GoTM foot section slides and stores under the bed–no lifting required. The foot section easily slides back into place without false latching or interference with linens.
With battery backup, you can use all the bed’s features, including changing height and position, when you’re away from an outlet, reducing the time from “decision to incision” in critical situations.
The gas-assist Trend mechanism allows head elevation to immediately lower to 8 degrees.
OneStep® siderail release provides zero transfer gap for safer and easier patient transfers.
The bed’s streamlined design, with all the equipment stored completely within the perimeter (instead of protruding out), protects you as you move quickly around your patient.
Safety and convenience
We have designed every detail of the Affinity® 4 birthing bed to help make the birthing experience safer for you and your patient.
- The foot section locks firmly and easily in position.
- EasyGlide® calf supports swing into the correct position and lock with a single lever, staying firmly in place.
- Trend mechanism, with improved springs and seals, makes lowering and lifting an easy, one-person job.
- Inflatable air pillows in back and seat decrease the need to reposition the patient for delivery.
- Four dual-lock casters keep the bed in place.
- Hill-Rom® Tempur-Pedic® mattress and Comfortline® foam mattress options for pressure redistribution and superior comfort, especially on the vulnerable seat area.
- Automatic pelvic tilt and optional v-cut mattress provide better access to patient for birth.
- Product Number: P3700
- Full: 90" (229 cm)
- Siderails up: " (99 cm)
- Siderails down :36" (91 cm)
- Low (with mattress):23" (58 cm)
- High (with mattress): 9" (99 cm)
- Maximum height of seat section in Trend-like position: 40" (102 cm)
- Length: 78" (198 cm)
- Width : 35" (89 cm)
- Thickness (head section): 5" (12.7 cm)
- Thickness (foot section): 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Maximum head elevation: 63°
- Maximum seat elevation: 15°
- Maximum Trend-like positioning: 8°
Maximum Lift Capacity
- Bed: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Foot section: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Caster size: 6" (15 cm)/8" (20 cm)
- Bed weight: 480 lbs (218 kg)
- Battery Backup
- Standard 6" (15 cm) Caster
- Automatic Night Light
- Lift-off or Stow and GoTM Foot Section
- Automatic Seat Tilt
- V-cut or Straight Edge Surface
- 4 Tente® Locking Casters
- Blow-Molded Headboard
- Fluid Basin
- Central Brake and Steer
- Instant CPR Release
- Lockout Control and Indicator
- Instant Labor Grips
- IV Pole
- OneStep® Siderail Release
- Trend-like Positioning
- Foot Section Removal
- Foot Supports
- Anesthesia Screen
- ISS System
- Arm Board
- Labor Bar
- Calf Supports – Attached
- O2 Tank Holder
- Calf Supports – Telescoping
- Pendant Control
- Disposable Drapes
- Permanent IV Pole
- Foley Hook Kit
- Full Leg Supports – Attached
- Slip Cover – Foot Section
- Full Leg Supports – Telescoping
- Slip Cover – Head Section
- Tempur-Pedic® Comfort Pad
- Air Support System
- Variety of Wood Headboards
- Voltage – 120A or 230A
- Sidecom® Communication Controls
- Comfortline® Foam Mattress
- Hill-Rom® Tempur-Pedic® Mattress
- Ergonomic push handles
- Integrated line managers with integrated IV pole cradle
- Integrated permanent IV poles