Ease of use
- No-lift, Stow and GoTM foot section
- Battery back-up
- Zero transfer gap
- Easy to use gas-assist Trend mechanism
- OneStep siderail release
Safety for patients and caregivers
- Foot section easily slides back into place
- Stronger EasyGlide calf supports
- Four dual-locking casters to keep the bed securely in place
- Hill-Rom Tempur-Pedic mattress for comfort and pressure redistribution
- Nano Ag+TM silver technology option for surfaces
- Comfortline mattress with pressure reducing foam
- Automatic pelvic tilt to reduce patient migration
- Clean perimeter around the bed with no protruding pieces
- Optional ergonomically designed lift-off section
Safety and convenience
- We have designed every detail of the Affinity 4 birthing bed to help make the birthing experience safer for you and your patient.
- The foot section locks firmly and easily in position.
- EasyGlide calf supports swing into the correct position and lock with a single lever, staying firmly in place.
- Trend mechanism, with improved springs and seals, makes lowering and lifting an easy, one-person job.
- Inflatable air pillows in back and seat decrease the need to reposition the patient for delivery.
- Four dual-lock casters keep the bed in place.
- Mattress options for pressure redistribution and superior comfort, especially on the vulnerable seat area – Hill-Rom
- Tempur-Pedic mattress and Comfortline® foam mattress.
- Automatic pelvic tilt and optional v-cut mattress provide better access to patient for birth
Less time, Less hassle.
- In labor and delivery, staff time is at a premium.
- No one can spare even a few minutes to search for equipment, look for an outlet, or use complicated controls.
- The Affinity 4 bed is designed to reduce the hassles you face every day.
- The Stow and GoTM foot section slides and stores under the bed–no lifting required.
- The foot section easily slides back into place without false latching or interference with linens.
- With battery back-up, you can use all the bed’s features, including changing height and position, when you’re away from an outlet, reducing the time from “decision to incision” in critical situations.
- The gas-assist Trend mechanism allows head elevation to immediately lower to 8 degrees.
- OneStep side rail release provides zero transfer gap for safer and easier patient transfers.
- The bed’s streamlined design, with all the equipment stored completely within the perimeter
(instead of protruding out), protects you as you move quickly around your patient.