- Item ID: MEMUFE400
- Memmert Universal oven, forced air circulation, fuzzy-PID-controller (Textured Stainless Steel Casing: 550mm x 680mm x 480mm / Interior: 400mm x 400mm x 330mm, 53L), Per Unit
- UFE400 Fan forced Universal oven with excellent version controller
- Stainless Steel Interior:
- Volume: 53Litre
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 400 x 400 x 330mm
- Support ribs for shelves: 4
- Shelves supplied with oven: 2
- Temperature range: +30ºC to 250°C
- Stainless Steel Exterior:
- Width: 550mm
- Height (size 800 with castors): 680mm
- Depth (without door handle door handle 38mm): 480mm
- Electrical load: 1400W
- (During heating)
- Electrical supply: 230V; 10 AMP
- Net weight: 35kg
Excellent version controller features;
Excellent version fuzzy PID control with two integral timers (running time 1 min to 999 h and 7-day-programme timer) and triple thermal protection, fan speed control.
- Fuzzy-supported PID microprocessor control and auto-diagnostic system.
- Main switch (push/turn) for on/off and (in combination with SET button) for parameter adjustment of set temperature, fan speed, 7-day-programme timer with real-time clock and program timer (1 min to 999 h per segment) for temperature profiles with up to 4 profile segments: wait, heating up, hold (if required, set point dependent), cooling down.
- Two high-grade Pt 100 temperature sensors Class A in 4-wire circuit, mutually monitoring and with function switch-over
- Visualisation/digital display of all temperature, weekday, speed, ramp segment and set point settings.
- Function signals for stand-by, operating mode, heating and fault.
- Triple over temperature protection (visual alarm above limit):
1. over temperature due to fault switches off the heating at a fixed margin above the set point
2. Separate digitally-adjustable electronic temperature controller (to special order: adjustable limiter)
3. fixed temperature limiter (TB) switching off above maximum oven temperature
- Serial RS 232 computer interface with "Celsius 2005"1) software. Programming, documentation and monitoring functions via PC
- Internal data logger 1024 kB as ring store for all set points, actual values, faults, settings with test time and date; documentation capacity approx. 6 months with 1-min intervals.
- Works calibration certificate for one temperature (chamber centre) U/S: 160°C, I: 37°C. Convenient recalibration facility without external PC at three selected calibration temperatures.
Markets: Infection Control, Life Sciences, Chemistry & Industry
Applications: Equipment, Operating Theatre, Endoscopy, Food & Beverage, Temperature Control, Pharmaceuticals