These are available as copy milled for those who prefer to design a bar or framework in resin pattern to the patient’s specifications. Cad/cam designs are also available such as hader and dolder designs for over denture bars, primary bars and in fixed hybrid designs.
This technology does not require a wax or resin design from the technician. The bars can be made on most major dentalimplants and abutments. Because these are milled from one solid piece of lightweight titanium, the potential for weakness caused by soldering or laser welded joints is eliminated.
You receive a completed superstructure ready for prosthesis processing. No polishing or retention creation necessary. Biomet 3i can even tap holes for attachments.
- Cad/cam precision for a passive fit
- Superior strength of a one-piece design
- No laser welding or soldered joints
- Lightweight titanium alloy
- Fixed or removable design options
- No capital investment
- No waxing and/or casting
- Available for most dental implant systems