New single use forceps for cervix biopsy.
GYNEAS R&D presents its new innovation. GYN&PUSH forceps helps the gynecologist to achieve his sampling through a simple thumb pressure. GYN&PUSH is a compact, sterile single use instrument that secures the patients and the gynecologists
- Grasp GYN&PUSH firmly between the middle finger and the forefinger with thumb on piston handle.
- Guide the device jaws with slight twisting movements of the wrist.
- To prevent slippage, catch the tissue for removalby means of the sharp point on the lower jaw.
- Insert the lower jaw until approximately 1/2 is covered by tissue.
- Exert firm thumb pressure on the piston, whilst holding the device between the middle finger and forefinger to grasp tissue fragments between the upper and lower jaws.
- Continue exerting pressure on the piston, and slightly lower the device to release it from remaining body tissues.
- By still holding jaws in closed position, gently withdraw the device.
- Release thumb pressure to open forceps jaws.
- Remove sample tissue fragment with the help of the plastic needle.
Each unit in a sterile, transparent rigid peel-pack.
25 units per box.
Product code: 01.390