With storage in liquid nitrogen resulting in temperatures typically ranging from -150 to -190 °C depending on the storage option, the integrity of your biological samples is assured.
BOC's cryogenic storage freezers are found in many hospitals and medical research institutes for use as long term storage options for life science applications.
Applications of Cryogenic Equipment - Cryogenic Storage - Cryogenic Freezers:
- The storage of semen and embryos for in vitro applications
- Cord blood for insuring new infant's future
- Human tissue and cell cultures used in ground breaking research into aids, cancer and other viruses
- Human organs for transplant and research purposes
Features of Cryogenic Equipment - Cryogenic Storage - Cryogenic Freezers:
- Systems capable of storing from 150 to over 100,000 biological samples
- Vial, straw and/or blood bag storage options
- Liquid or vapour storage including patented technology that achieves vapour temperatures down to -190 °C
- Liquid Nitrogen-free freezers for the safe transportation of biological samples
- The longest vacuum warranties in the cryogenic freezer market
- BOC's Cryospeed Liquid Nitrogen 'milk-run' delivery service to ensure regular filling of liquid nitrogen in your freezers