The Invacare® Matrx® Stabilite™ Cushion is developed to provide pelvic stability and leg positioning for individuals with postural asymmetries. The Invacare Matrx Stabilite Cushion comes fitted with a patented Invacare® ThinAir™ bladder, a unique comfort layer that assists in shear management. The Invacare® Matrx Stabilite™ Cushion begins with the base for comfort, stability and function.
- Outer cover - Moisture resistant and breathable. Includes non-slip base, hook and loop fasteners and a lifting strap.
- Inner cover - Moisture resistant, Easily wided clean, Zippered cover allows access for cushion modifications.
- Positioning foam base - Soft foam allows immersion of pelvis for comfort and stability.
- Medial and lateral thigh supports facilitate positioning and alignment of lower extremities.
- Trochanter cutouts facilitate proper pressure redistribution and comfort.
- Firm foam inserts under the cutouts add support.
- Posterior pelvic support provides pelvic control that required for stability and function.
- Sacral cutout provides additional comfort and support for those sitting in a
posterior pelvic tilt.
- Waterfall front edge.