Data Management & Connectivity - Pyramis
You save time since Pyramis works with Health Level 7 (HL7) interfaces. And Pyramis delivers the accuracy and reliability you expect from the company that brings you Quinton and Burdick brands, cardiac diagnostic leaders for almost a century now.
- Centralizes ECG (EKG), stress, and Holter report data for rapid access.
- Multi-modality feature supports your preferred ECG devices and Cardiac Science (Quinton and Burdick) cardiac stress test and Holter devices. (Not all data management systems can do this.)
- Integrates with hospital information systems (HIS) and electronic medical record (EMR) systems.
- Bi-directional communication (when paired with most Quinton and Burdick devices).
- Electronic capture and transmission of charges to accounts payable.
- Warranty: 1-Year Software.
- Ease of use. Because Pyramis is easy to use, it streamlines daily workflow, providing cardiac test results when and where they’re needed. Administrative team members appreciate Pyramis because it electronically captures and transmits charges.
- Efficiency. Technicians love Pyramis because it saves time and eliminates errors. You can download patient demographics and orders, connect with most manufacturers’ devices and upload results, and generate reports – all from a wireless cart. You can use a patient’s enterprise identification number for multi-facility sites.
- Web access. Doctors maximize their time because Pyramis is web-based. The doctors can access 12-lead ECGs, stress tests, and Holter tests within seconds, editing interpretations at the hospital, office, or home.
- Customizable. Reports are configured the way you want, and a clinical application specialist customized the code list for you.
- Ongoing support. The Pyramis implementation team and clinical application specialists have years of experience in planning product installations; from planning the product implementation to customer training. And for service and support after your product has been installed, our customers can pick up the phone at any time and talk with someone right away.