- All bone types and all procedures.
- Positions: Maxilla and posterior mandible.
Outstanding bone penetration capabilities:
- Double thread and optimal pitch (gap) for efficient implantation
- Bone conservation
- Less friction and bone heating
- Fast insertion
High Initial Stability:
- Thickening threads and wide pitch (gap) provide high bone grip and initial stability
- Passive ring allowing biological width adaptation and decreasing crestal stress
- Implant top part – four threads:
- Two threads continuing from the base threads and two new threads.
- Extra cortical bone grip.
- Critical for sinus lift procedure.
- 'Locking elements“- extra resistance for contra prosthetic rotational forces during the rehabilitation. [Patent Pending]
- Enables immediate loading.
- All implants top diameter are equal
- Unified prosthetic platform at 3.75 mm.
- Efficient and cost effective solution
- Due to the switching platform geometry the diameter at the abutment connection of the implant is reduced and lateralise the micro-gap.
- Better for soft tissue adaptation and reduce bone resorption
Excellent bone cutting capacity
- Narrow, long and sharp apical starting thread
- Bone preservation
- Easy bone penetration
- Precise cutting
- Milling cutting edges *(6)
- Sharp and precise bone cutting
- Bone clearing
- Ability to change penetration angle during implantation in case of incorrect pre-drilling