The Ultrasonic P5 Dental Ultrasonic Scaler has a net weight of 2.2kg.
- The P5's piezoelectric unit ensures that the machine always works on steady power, high efficiency and generates little heat.
- Detachable hand-piece, can be autoclaved at 135 deg C
- Digitally controlled, automatic frequency tracking ensures that the machine always works on the best frequency allowing consistant operation
- The scaling tip is made of high strength alloy material. The atomized spraying design forms the cavitations and in conditions of water it will form oxygenated water to release the new eco-pure oxygen, which can efficiently inhibit periodontal diseases.
- The design automatic amplitude compensation function reduces patient discomfort
- Ergonomic design of hand-piece makes it easy for long periods of operation
- The P5's hand piece cable is made of imported silica gel tube, soft and durable
- A wide range power settings offers more convenience of operation
- 2.2kg net weight
- Designed to work from a gravity feed water source, can be use with either normal or sterile water bags or containers.
Learn more about the Dental Ultrasonic Scaler | Ultrasonic P5