Dental Unit - Kaiser W
Supplier: Ampac Dental
Sky dental units are designed to accommodate all your needs today and in the future.
Features & Benefits of Dental Unit - Kaiser W:
- The dental chairs have a proven reputation for outstanding reliability and durability at a competitive price. Sky dental units are designed to accommodate all your needs today and in the future.
- Arm mounted delivery system allows easy reach of the dynamic instruments and control panel.
- The dental unit is designed with the following dynamic configuration: Triplex Syringe, 2 High Speed Fibre Optic Handpieces, Low Speed handpiece and Scaler. It also includes a built-in XRay viewer.
- Unit mounted hands-free operating light provides a choice of 3 intensity levels ranging from 15,000 to 25,000 Lux.
- The cuspidor is made of glass for superior protection against chipping and staining. It can be easily removed for efficient cleaning.
- Automatic cup fill and bowl rinse functions for improved convenience with an optional warm water switch (30ºC - 40ºC).
- Smooth pivot point allows the Assistant Table to swing around the chair back, for easy positioning. Assistants instrumentation include high and low suction hoses.
- Integrated control panel allows separate programming for 3 operators respectively.
- Ergonomically designed Doctors' and Assistants' stools provide exceptional support and comfort.
- Suction filter is easy accessible and removable to help improve infection control.
- Carts, Wall Mounts and Cabinet Mount Systems are available for added convenience.
- Control Block is easily accessible and consists of readily available DCI components. The design allows future integration for an intra-oral camera and other technologies.