The TENS stimulates sensory nerves to block pain signals, stimulate endorphin production to help normalize sympathetic function. EMS is characterized by a low volt stimulation targeted to stimulate motor nerves to cause a muscle contraction. MICROCURRENT Cells that are toxic or otherwise injured produce very little ATP. One of the most important values of microcurrent applied to the tissues is that the cells so stimulated produce increased amounts of ATP.
Digital TENS/Muscle Stimultator | ES-320 Features
- Memory protection function for parameters programmed
- Records total number of treatment sessions and total treatment time
- Records previous treatment mode
- Includes Sweep mode (frequency modulation) and Random mode to prevent accommodation
- Co-contraction and alternate contraction can be selected -
- Auto power off function
- Keyboard lock function
- Low battery power warnings
For more information please call or use the MedicalSearch email form for a direct reply.