The unit is simple to operate. There is a routine list of ten pre-programmed isotopes plus another seven keys that can be user selected. Any four isotopes will be displayed at a time.
In addition, there is a library containing 88 isotopes listed alphabetically, including Y-90 and Sr-89.
Atomlab 400 features:
- Pre-programmed for 88 most commonly used radionuclides
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD
- Small footprint economises workspace
- Ultra-fast response
- Automatic range selection; ranges up to 40 curies of Tc-99m or 10 curies of F-18
- Displays in curies or becquerels
- Remote Ionisation Chamber
- Self-Diagnostic Software
- Desktop or wall mount display
- Two-year warranty
- RS-232 bi-directional serial communications port.