- Simple, Lightweight and Resilient
- Plenty of extra storage pockets to store and protect your system components.
- Basic kit design allows for easy addition of other accessories or components.
- Oxygen demand valve Resuscitator provides a resuscitation flowrate of 40-60 /min and a demand flowrate of 0-160 l/min.
- Suction attachment provides a static vacuum of -40kPa (-300mmHg) and a suction flow of 40 l/min free air minimum.
- With a 140 ml trap jar and a nipple to suit 8mm suction tubing.
- Pin indexed yoke gas inlet connection.
- Therapy flow attachment offering a fixed flowrate of 8 l/min or 15 l/minwith a nipple to suit 5mm therapy tubing.
- R-Viva bag made of Fabrec 1000 Denier material.
- Weight: approx. 4 kg (without cylinder) approx. 7 kg (with cylinder)
- Dimensions: 64 x 28 x 25cm.
- The R-Viva Emergency Resuscitator is designed for the professional rescuer.
- The main component of the kit is the Multe-Flow piston regulator.
- This regulator has 2 oxygen outlets to run both the Comweld (CIG) Demand Valve.
- Resuscitator and suction unit as well as oxygen therapy selector with 2 flow settings.
- This means that the complete kit can provide benefits of resuscitation, suction and oxygen therapy from the one compact unit.
- Operating off a 400 litre (C-size) oxygen cylinder, these 3 different treatment modes can be used simultaneously or separately for almost any emergency situation.