These features include faster cycle times, automated self-disinfection and sterilization, automatic log print at end of cycle with option to print on demand, continuous cycle and batch counts, self-priming LCG pumps, and LCG temperature monitoring and display.
In addition, options such as automated endoscope leak testing, vapor management systems, lid locks to eliminate operator access to loads and a re-circulating wash to optimize scope cleanliness are available.
- Two independently-controlled, asynchronus reprocessing stations
- Programmable cycle times
- Automated self-disinfection minimizes recontamination of scopes
- Internal water line sterilization optimizes rinse water quality
- Floating lid design creates unique vapor containment for operator safety
- Automated LCG loading/unloading limits vapor exposure
- Comprehensive cycle parameter warnings ensure LCG viability
- Log printout provides documented quality assurance
- Optional lid locks improve operator safety
- Optional recirculating wash provides added assurance of endoscope cleanliness
- Optional automatic endoscope leak testing assures endoscope integrity