Epidural PCA | Admedus
Admedus Epidural PCA - This simple form of PCA is ideal for labour wards and post-operative gynaecological and orthopaedic patients.
Benefits of Admedus Epidural PCA:
- The device may be worn around the neck which provides excellent mobility.
- The device is non-electronic and eliminates the need for pump programming.
- Human error is reduced and staff training is made easier.
- The affordability of this product makes the PCEA technique available to more patients.
- The device has been used extensively with meperidine (pethidine) 5mg/mL to give a 20mg bolus dose for superior post-operative pain relief with excellent mobility.