ABCO 3 Section Hospital Examination Couch
- The ABCO 3 section Hospital Examination Couch has been developed in Australia to satisfy the requirements of the RACGP recommendations.
- As such, it is long enough and wide enough for most patients. The minimum height of just 45cm makes access for frail or disabled patients easy and the maximum height of 95cm is high enough for tallest carers to work comfortably. Accessory cot sides and gynaecological stirrups can also be fitted.
- The three ergonomically sized sections allow for more flexibility in use from a simple plinth through to a chair configuration.
- The 125mm braked castors allow easy movement and 155mm clearance below the frame for patient hoist access.
- The height and head rest and long section are electrically adjusted using a hand control.
For more information and details of options and accessories please click here to visit our web site.