Its all blood sweat and tears we make sure it doesnt get to you.
Find out more about the patented technology used in the Kimberly-Clark Tecnol product range.
For convenience, our Kimberly-Clark Tecnol masks are grouped into 3 different categories:
Fluid Resistant Fluidshield Face Mask
Constructed with a patented combination of materials to resist fluid penetration upon impact
- Features Loncet breathable film
- Offered in a wide variety of style features
- Appropriate for intra operative use when at risk of blood and body fluid contamination.
- All Fluidshield masks offer fluid resistance of up to 160 mm Hg/ 21.3 kPa of pressure.
General Purpose Face Masks
- Protective four-layer construction
- Adequate protection when exposure to blood and/or body fluids is not a concern
- Appropriate for general patient care and isolation
PFR95* Particulate Filter Respirators
- NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved
- Meet the CDC Guidelines for protection against the transmission of M.tuberculosis
- Optional Fluidshield protection (as shown)
- Available in a variety of sizes
The CDC have also recommended that N95 respirator masks, like the PFR95 mask, is the only approved mask to be worn when caring for patients with known or suspected Avian Influenza.
* Kimberly-Clark makes no representation that its products described in this website will provide complete protection from exposure to contaminants, fluids, or micro organisms or will eliminate the risk of contracting infectious diseases.