Precision manufacturing gives an accuracy within ± 5% and is pressure compensated to ensure the flow is accurately maintained independent of varying gas supply pressures.
Safety is ensured with the colour coded gas control knobs and indexed sleeves.
A flow limiting output orifice protects the patient from excessive flows and the pressure relieving feature of the outer shroud prevents failure due to excessive gas pressures.
- Complies with AS 3840
- Inlet Pressure: 400 kPa
- Outlet Fitting: Tapered nipple
- Inlet Fitting: Sleeve Index System – AS 2896
- Weight: 300 grams
- Designed and manufactured in Australia to meet Australian Standards
- Clearly marked lines enhance accurate centre-of-ball reading
- The dual taper of the needle valve prevents damage to the seat and eventual leaks
- The flowtube design provides clear readability with large bold print and 180° visibility
- The shroud and flowtube are made of high impact resistant polycarbonate material for maximum durability