The Medicraft 700 has been designed with modern aesthetics and modern colours.
At a glance:
• Reduces the risk of caregiver injury
• Improves patient’s comfort and well being
• Promotes the most efficient care
• Easy to manoeuvre with a selection of castors adapted to every floor
• Combine with Medicraft Hill-Rom therapy surfaces for enhanced treatment and
prevention of pressure ulcers
• Designed and manufactured in Australia for superior quality and reliability
• Independently tested and certified to the Australian Standards AS/NZS/3200.2.38
Full Chair Position – Caregivers can easily and frequently position immobile patients “up in chair” with the simple touch of a button.
Under bed Light – An LED under bed light on both sides of the bed provides the patient with visibility during the night when moving around the bed, thus helping reduce patient falls.
Smart CPR – A feature only available on Medicraft Hill-Rom beds, the bilateral CPR handle gently lowers the backrest in emergency situations.
Care Givers safety – Designed to reduce the physical demand placed on care givers the Medicraft 700 General ward bed is light weight and easy to move, the light weight design allows the bed to be moved safely and easily on all types of flooring.
Please Note: These Products are NOT available for Private Sale