Advantages of Haemorrhage Control Haemmorrhage Control First Aid:
- 100% effective
- Proven to be 100% effective during USAISR testing
- The SOFTT is constructed of quality, high strength materials
- The tourniquet handle is machined from a solid piece of aircraft aluminium and maintains its strength in the most extreme temperatures
- The tri-rings are moulded acetyl, a high impact plastic that will also maintain its strength in extreme temperatures
- No Velcro® is used to maintain tension. This greatly reduces the chance of accidental release of the tourniquet during patient movement. The buckle will also perform when dirty, muddy or sandy. Blood + sand = mud. Velcro® does not work when it is dirty.
- Safety set screw prevents accidental release of pressure during tactical patient movement
- Dual locking rings provide a back up in the event of a broken ring
- Low maintenance
- Safety screws and buckles are now factory coated with a rust preventative/lubricant
- The SOFT Tourniquet can be easily repaired if it is damaged. 550 cord, boot laces or zip ties can be used to replace the tri-rings. Nothing is indestructible and being able to repair equipment in the field is a necessity.
- Dimensions: 15 x 6 x 6
- Tourniquet Weight: 0.14kg
- Colour: Black