Heart Safe Programs
Federal (and some state) regulations require heart safe training, record keeping, AED maintenance, and a licensed physician to oversee your AED program. As the AED program management partner for your heart safe program, we provide AED training (along with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training), record keeping, AED maintenance services, and medical oversight of your heart safe program.
We offer two comprehensive AED Program Management solutions to build heart safe organizations and keep hearts beating in your community:
- Quick Response Program Management includes comprehensive training and program management tools for successful AED deployments. As part of a heart safe program, we deliver industry leading AHA (American Heart Association) courses that offer AED/CPR training for up to 10 people at one location, medical direction, and our proprietary MasterTrak system.
- Total Response Program Management includes all the products and heart safe services included in Quick Response plus instruction in emergency oxygen administration, blood borne pathogen handling, and first aid.
- Confidence. We've implemented more than 20,000 AED programs worldwide to help communities and organizations become heart safe.
- Simplicity. We make it simple for you to sign up for AED/CPR courses.
- Accountability. We employ our own educators who have taught more than 350,000 students in heart safe programs.
- Expertise. Our training has received a 98 percent approval rating.
- Security. We alert you when responders need retraining or when it's time to replace equipment.
- Functionality. Our MasterTrak system makes record keeping easy. Service. We have an extensive service network throughout the world — you can depend on us.