Applications of Integrated Voice Response (IVR):
- Telephone banking (i.e., account inquiries, transfers)
- Order processing; order and shipping status inquiries
- Customer surveys/vote/request lines
- Telephone-based inquiry systems
- Automated appointment set-up and confirmation
- Intelligent call routing based upon database look-ups
- Audio text/information services, such as product information, store location/contact details, weather reports
- Prescription refills
- Shopping over the telephone
Benefits of Integrated Voice Response (IVR):
- Eliminating the need for agents to answer repetitive questions
- Reducing errors in data capture/input
- Providing customers with 24/7 access to information and services
- Increasing your ability to 'push' information to your callers
- Effectively routing calls to the appropriate support personnel
- Reducing contact centre costs by reducing the need for live agents
Integrated Voice Response (IVR) Solutions & Speech Recognition:
As speech recognition becomes both more reliable and practical, companies are adopting it to improve service and reduce call centre agent costs. For most mid-sized businesses, however, speech recognition technology can still be expensive and cost prohibitive.
The speech solutions from Interactive Intelligence are closing that gap with an approach that simplifies deployment and paves a migration path to voice over IP.
Whether adopting speech recognition to migrate your contact centre, or whether selecting our IVR for its elegant software-based speech functionality, Interactive Intelligence lets any sized business save time and money on application development, training and deployment - including for highly scalable.