We will deliver your project on-time and on-budget with minimum inconvenience, most importantly in projects that involve occupied areas.
We strive to build our reputation on honesty, commitments, high quality workmanship, compliance with safety regulations and attention to detail.
Why work with TCG?
- We have now referral partnership with Health Practice Creations Group (HPCG) where we work together with HPCG medical clients where we are preffered builder for pharmaceutical projects such as medical practices, surgeries, dental clinics and the like.
- We have the company structure in place. This includes our company Administration and tendering procedures, Safety Management Plan, Quality Management Plan,
- Environmental Management Plan, Industrial Relations Procedures and financials which cover how we manage projects and job sites.
- We are Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) approved company and comply with the National Code of Practice for the
- Construction Industry (the Code) and the Australian government Implementation Guidelines.
- We minimise the disruption of a fit-out project in your commercial/retail business, residential home or medical practice letting you focus in running your own business and life.
- We are dedicated to providing totally integrated and client focussed construction solutions.
- We have the technical background and board portfolio of experience in diverse industries.
- We are a fully insured company with public liability insurance for $ 20M, workers compensation insurance, home warranty insurance, and professional indemnity insurance for $2M.
- Big scale projects that provide good rates from our trades translating savings into your project costs.
- We work with reputable and experienced and insured subcontractors and consultants who comply with all Australian safety and quality regulations.
- We remain in close communication with clients from the development phase through to completion and beyond. We commit to leave projects free of defects and we will be in contact with our clients for their future needs and problems for a life time after the practical completion is achieved.
- We are committed to ensuring the long term objectives of our clients are met and consistently delivers construction solutions that meet individual needs.
- We promise and we do what we promise. We do not commit if we think we won`t be able to achieve project deadlines and requirements.
- We take every job seriously and act professionally.
- We produce programmes and follow them up with status reports for our clients. We deliver projects on time and have structures in place to ensure timelines are maintained.
- We employ and train young and industry leaders.