Features of the Meridian Adjustable Treatment Recliners - Model MPR1 & MPR2:
- 4 Motors control height, tilt, backrest and legrest
- Footswitch for height control. 10 Button hand switch controls all functions
- Pushing one button simultaneously flattens the legrest & backrest
- Emergency CPR lever to quickly flatten the headrest
- Central locking wheels for easy mobility
- Contoured padding for comfort over long treatment periods
- Adjustable headrest and lumbar support
- Hygienic, easy to clean surfaces and upholstery
- German made motor system for reliability
- Choice of 2 types of arm systems. Both are fully adjustable armrests and drop down to seat height for lateral transfers
- Optional IV pole & tray
The armchair is provided with hand control that has 10 buttons that, besides actuating seatrest-backrest-footrest-trendelenburg, it also starts the simultaneous inclination of backrest and footrest to get the horizontal position.
The armrests are very comfortable because they are padded and covers with a soft fabric with adjustable height, inclination and extension through a special clamp.
- Push button for adjustable height
- Handle grip for the adjustment of the inclination & the rotation.
- Handle grip for the adjustment of the extension
The base grants an optimum stability and is fully covered with moulded ABS which protects from dust and liquids while is easily removable and washable. Designed with rubber feet and 3 foldaway wheels that come out rhough a back pedal. The controls have been studied in order to help the medical staff in their activities.
- CPR control for backrest unblocking
- Bilateral foot control for height adjustment
- Lock/unlock control for wheels