Based on the Intel® mobile clinical assistant reference platform, the new CF-H1 MCA is designed specifically for clinicians.
The Panasonic CF-H1 healthc are tablet PC is a lightweight, water-resistant, shock and drop-tolerant and easily disinfected mobile computing device that meets the highest demands for mobility and networking within clinical environments.
It allows doctors and nursing staff to benefit from instant access to medical records at the point of care, accurate documentation on patient conditions and medication, and enables greater efficiency of clinical processes.
Designed for the Healthcare Industry
The Panasonic CF-H1 tablet PC has also been designed for easy disinfection, reducing the risk of infections being spread from patient to patient. The first MCA to offer a fanless design – limiting the opportunity for germs to be transported by the device –features a smooth surface with sealed buttons, a gapless LCD screen and no exposed ports.
Panasonic developed a special exterior case material which can withstand frequent alcohol wipes. To further aid in disinfection, a Panasonic-designed software utility can be programmed to remind users to wipe the unit down at defined intervals and automatically records a successful cleaning for the hospital’s permanent records.
The rugged Panasonic CF-H1 tablet PC is capable of withstanding 90 cm drops, similar to the height of a patient’s bed, while operational, plus additional working conditions such as vibration, humidity, altitude, temperature extremes and thermal shock.
The sealed unit is IP54 compliant for water-, rain- and dust-resistance and can easily handle being repeatedly sprayed and wiped with disinfectant.
Reduction in Workplace Errors
The Panasonic Toughbook CF-H1 healthcare tablet PC also can help to reduce medication administration errors while helping nurses and physicians to deliver faster and safer care. With an integrated RFID reader, 2.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with dual LED lights, a barcode reader, contactless smart card reader and fingerprint readers for user authentication, the new Panasonic CF-H1 tablet PC is a secure and intuitive platform for barcode medication administration (BCMA), vitals capture and electronic medical records (EMR) capture and review – all at the point of care.
To meet the needs for mobility within many healthcare organizations, the Panasonic CF-H1 healthcare tablet PC offers a range of embedded wireless options including 802.11a/b/g/ draft-n and Bluetooth® 2.0. The device can also be equipped with Qualcomm’s new Gobi™ technology, offering up to 7.2 Mbps mobile data links and simplifying complex multi-carrier wireless deployments for IT departments.
The Panasonic CF-H1 tablet PC also comes with optional, GPS technology allowing for location awareness with improved accuracy, faster satellite acquisition time and lower power consumption.
Redefines Healcare Performance and Functionality
The new Panasonic Toughbook CF-H1 tablet PC redefines performance and functionality for the MCA category with six hours battery life, dual hot–swappable batteries, standard daylight viewable screen and integrated Gobi™ technology in a sealed and easily-disinfected package.
Specifications at a Glance:
- CPU Intel Atom Processor Z540 (1.86GHz, 512KB L2 cache, 533MHz FSB)
- OS Genuine Windows Vista Business Service Pack 1 or Genuine Windows XP Tablet PC with SP3
- Chipset Intel System Controller Hub
- RAM 1GB DDR2 SDRAM, VRAM Max. 256MB
- HDD 80GB (1.8” SATA)
- LCD 10.4” (TFT) color LCD with touchscreen, 1024 x 768 pixel (XGA)
- Casing Alcohol Wipe Resistant Casing
- Bluetooth Version 2.0 + EDR
- WLAN Intel Wireless WiFi Link 5100 Series (802.11a/b/g/draft-n)
- Input devices Dual Touch LCD (Touchscreen and Digitizer)
- 3 user-defined programmable buttons
- RFID Reader ISO 15693
- Security TPM (Trusted Platform Module, TCG V1.2 compliant)
- Fingerprint Reader
- Contactless Smartcard Reader ISO 14443 type A/B
- Power Power Consumption: Approx. 30W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 264mm x 268mm x 34 – 58mm/10.4” x 10.6” x 1.3 – 2.3” (including hand strap)
- Weight Approx. 1.5kg/3.4lbs (including hand strap)
- Integrated Options 3G Mobile Broadband (HSPA, 7.2Mbps)
- Barcode Reader (2D, 1D Barcode is also readable)
- Accessories Additional AC Adaptor: CF-AA1633A
- Battery Pack: CF-VZSU53W
- Bay Battery Charger: CF-VCBU11U
- Cradle: CF-VEBH11U