Now with Intel® Core™ vPro™ technology, the F5v offers new levels of power, security and manageability.
With up to 50% improvement in performance, a nearly 30% increase in battery life, hot-swap battery feature and enhanced remote management capabilities, mobile workers are equipped with the ideal mobile computing device for virtually any environment.
For organizations that don’t require the advanced system management capabilities and enhanced security available in the Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 vPro™ processors, Motion is now offering the Intel® Core™ i3 processor for a lower entry price point.
The rugged and portable Motion F5v helps make the most out of every site visit. Capture digital signatures in real time, and access forms and files anywhere with integrated Gobi™ 2000 or WiFi connectivity.
Even track high-value assets, manage inventory and improve documentation with the optional RFID reader, digital camera, web camera and barcode scanner.
The Motion F5v comes standard with Gorilla™ glass, offering up to four times the strength in breakage resistance, perfect for real-world mobile work environments.
Add 180-degree viewing angles, Hydis AFFS+ LED backlit display and View Anywhere® technology for reduced re?ectance and glare and you get the best tablet PC viewing experience available for outdoor use.
Improved battery life over typical displays and an extremely damage-resistant surface make the Motion F5v tough enough to withstand your work environment and powerful enough to get the job done.
Specifications at a Glance:
- Rugged design with magnesium-alloy internal frame and Elastomer overmolding - IP54 and MIL-STD-810G rated
- Optional embedded mobile broadband - Gobi™ 2000 (WWAN)
- Highly sealed, chemical resistant chassis
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Optional integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner
- Optional Integrated 13.56MHz RFID reader with ISO 15693 support
- Optional Integrated 3.0 Megapixel Camera
- Optional Integrated front-facing Web Camera
- Hot-swap battery feature
- Optional smart card reader
- USB 2.0 Connector Port
- Integrated fingerprint reader
- Newest Display Technology with AFFS+ LED Backlight
- Thin and light, approximately 3 lbs.
- Rugged, sealed, field-ready design with convenient, integrated handle.
- Tested for real-world, field-ready conditions (MIL-STD-810G rated)
- Now with Gorilla™ glass for increased display damage resistance
- Sealed design is easily cleaned and disinfected with standard cleansers (IP54 rated for moisture and dust)
- Industry-Leading Anti-Theft Security Technology Suite (Intel Anti-Theft, Computrace and SecureDoc)
- Full range of In-Vehicle Mounting Solutions