The suture is pigmented blue to enhance visibility.
SURGIPRO polypropylene sutures meet all requirements established by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and the European Pharmacopeia (EP) for nonabsorbable surgical sutures, except for size 7-0 and 8-0, which DIFFER FROM U.S.P. MAXIMUM DIAMETER REQUIREMENTS BY UP TO 0.007 mm.
Features and Benefits
- Uncoated, monofilament polypropylene suture with utilty in many General and limited Cardiovascular operations.
- Monofilament Construction Excellent knot tying features.
- Proprietary NuCoat™ needle coating formulation NuCoat™ technology enhances the lubricity of the needle--requiring less force to penetrate tissue.
- NuCoat™ coating application process. Maintains needle sharpness, resulting in consistent penetration, pass after pass.
- Exclusive "SLIM TAPER" SURGALLOY™ Needles Reduces penetration force by creating a slimmer needle tip.