May help reduce joint swelling and increase joint mobility.
Contains essential Omega 3 marine triglycerides which may be of benefit in maintaining a healthy heart.
- A valuable dietary supplement containing the goodness of fish
- Specially coated to aid absorption
- No fish after taste and no reflux
- Mercury tested to ensure purity of product
- Rich in Omega 3’s which are essential for good health but often in short supply in a typical
- Western diet
- May assist in the relief of inflammatory conditions including rheumatoid arthritis
- May help maintain a healthy heart and a healthy circulatory system and may lower cholesterol levels
- Temporary relief of rheumatoid arthritic pain
- May help reduce joint swelling and increase joint mobility
- May be of benefit in maintenance of a healthy heart and circulatory system
- May help lower cholesterol levels
- May be of benefit during pregnancy for the growth and development of baby
- May help relieve the symptoms of psoriasis
- For general well-being
Each Fishaphos Gold Capsule contains:
Natural fish oil 1g (1000mg)
Omega 3 Marine Triglycerides 300mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
Anti-oxidant: d-alpha Tocopherol 15mg/capsule (Natural Vitamin E)
The fish oil in Fishaphos Gold Capsules is refined and tested to extremely high standards.
To ensure the purity of our product, Fishaphos is regularly tested for mercury and other heavy metals that are commonly associated with fish.
Adults and children over 12 years: 1-3 capsules daily with food
Children 6-12 years: 1 capsules daily with food
(Or as directed by a physician)
Dosage may be increased only as directed by a health care professional.