With its fast and easy patient positioning, Hill-Rom’s OB-GYN stretcher (P8050) is ideal for use in both maternity and emergency.
Built to last year after year, this stretcher offers outstanding mobility, convenience and quality.
At a glance
Hill-Rom stretcher key features:
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Sliding litter enables quick and easy patient
- Stowaway foot section eliminates heavy lifting and storage concerns
- Integrated foot supports save time by eliminating the need to search for stirrups and calf supports.
- Integrated catch basin, combined with patient grip handles, offers convenience and saves time.
- Next generation Steering Plu system for crisp cornering and control.
- Dual-locking four-wheel brakes for a strong, stable platform.
- ower washable.
- Three year parts warranty and lifetime frame weld warranty
- An optional active hand brake reduces strain of going down ramps and sudden stops
- Our integrated IV pole transport device helps you to maneuver stretcher and IV pole stands with ease.
- The next generation Steering Plus system allows crisp cornering and control.
- Save time with this stretcher’s integrated foot supports, sliding litter and optional catch basin.
- Reduce heavy lifting and storage concerns with our stowaway foot section.
- An optional built-in fiber optic exam light eliminates searching for another piece of equipment.
- Our reinforced frames are made of heavy-gauge, automotive grade steel for long-lasting quality — and a 700 lb weight capacity to handle higher patient weights.
- Nickel-plated push handles, IV poles, siderails and other components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments.
- Stretcher pillow
- IV transporter
- Patient tray
- Utility tray
- Oxygen tank holder
- Liquid oxygen tank holder
- Infusion support system
- Siderail covers
- Detachable headboard
- Lateral x-ray cassette holder
- Chart holder
- Convertible footboard/headboard
- Accessory IV pole
- Transport straps
- Foot extender
- Paper roll dispenser
- Integrated telescoping calf supports
- Integrated catch basin