OralScan will pick up recent use in cannabinoid’s (THC, marijuana, hashish, hash oil), methamphetamines (ice, meth, crystal meth, glass), amphetamines (ecstasy, P, speed), opiates (heroin, morphine, codeine), cocaine and phencyclidine (PCP, angel dust).
Features of the OralScan - Drugs of Abuse Saliva Test
- Easy to use – simply place the sponge in the mouth
- Rapid results – use collection vial provided to drop saliva into both test wells
- Less invasive method of detection
- Best way to detect if someone is currently impaired by drugs
- Ideal for detecting recently consumed drugs of abuse (within the last 24 hours)
For further information about OralScan - Drugs of Abuse Saliva Test visit Point of Care Diagnostics at www.pocd.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Point of Care Diagnostics team will respond to your enquiry directly.
For further information about OralScan - Drugs of Abuse Saliva Test visit Point of Care Diagnostics at