The Panoptic™ ophthalmoscope incorporates an innovative and patented new optical design called axial "Pointsource" optics. This enabling technology makes it easier to enter small pupils and provides a dramatically wider, more panoramic view of the fundus that's 5X larger than ever before achieved with a standard ophthalmoscope in an undilated eye.
- Fast, easy entry into small, undilated pupils
- 5 times larger view of the fundus versus standard scopes, in an undilated eye
- A (staggering) 25 degree field of view compared to the 5 degree view in normal scopes
- A 26% increase in magnification, making it easier to define retinal details
- Corneal viewing lens included
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5v power sources
To view our range of Wlech Allyn ophthalmoscopes and to buy one today, click here!