The push bars are height, depth and in-angle adjustable. Both the LEURA and LAWSON have standard push to lock brakes.
The LEURA and LAWSON are available in 20 different colours. The MPS Carriers can be supplied with a customised base for supine, prone, or side-lying positioning systems.
The base can be fitted to your requirements e.g.
- Covered with vinyl, and available in many colours
- Sides of the base made of plywood or lexan
- Sides fixed to the base or made to fold down
The MPS LEURA has a tilt-in-space capacity up to 35 degrees
This Tilt-in-space capacity enables
- Improved positioning for the client
- Prevents pressure points
- Improved client contact with the environment
- Greater client comfort
The tilt-in-space with a gas strut is light, regardless of the weight of the client or the strength of the carer.
The tilt-in-space with a gas strut is light, irrespective of the weight of the client or the strength of the carer.
The MPS LAWSON has :
- Tilt-in-space by a gas strut enabling up to 20 degrees trendelenburg
- Tilt-in-space by a gas strut enabling up to 20 degrees reverse trendelenburg
- Longitudinal axis tilt-in-space from +15 to –15 degrees