Features & Benefits:
- Alerts the nurse at the earliest stage, when the patient attempts to leave bed
- Patient Security
- Alerts the staff of any unauthorised entry to the bed
- Wall mounted
- Monitors both sides of the bed with precise invisible beams
- Total wireless operation
- Bed free of equipment and cables
- No switches
- Hands-free - a bonus for infection control
- Monitor alarm cancels when the nurse enters the field of the bed
- Monitor alarm automatically resets when the nurse leaves the bed
- Activity at the bedside recorded - a management tool
The Entry Pass allows the nurse free access to the patient without worrying about switches. It is totally hands-free.When the nurse attends to the patient in response to an alarm :
- The Entry Pass cancels the alarm - The bed monitor alarm automatically resets when the nurse leaves the bed
- Activity at the bed is recorded by a Central Processor
The Entry Pass should be recharged daily. Entry pass may be used with either a lanyard or clip.
The Central Processor collects and stores the following information
- Alarm time
- Alarm source – either patient or nurse
The information compiled can be used as a management tool to form a patient activity profile of peak times when a fall is likely to occur.
This can help reduce falls and save nursing time.