Features of the Phoenix Podiatry Chair:
- Ideal for a smaller practice, community centre or someone just stating their practice. The adjustable armrests can quickly be removed allowing the chair to easily convert into a treatment table offering greater convenience if the podiatrist has to share with another practititioner.
- Offering a generous lifting capacity of 200kg while moving between Hi-Lo and a 400kg maximum working load when stationary.
- The electric Hi-Lo is controlled by a single footswitch and reaches maximum height within 15 seconds, while the low minimum height allows easy access for elderly or wheelchair bound patients.
- Standard with hospital grade 75mm heavy duty castors the table can easily be maneuvered.
- Australian designed and manufactured in our Queensland factory the Phoenix range is covered by our standard 5 year warranty on the motor and footswtich and our lifetime structural warranty.