Polyergic is an elastomeric covering membrane for all, shapes and sizes of foam. The cover is smooth without joins.
Polyergic forms a powerful chemical bond with foam that does not ‘delaminate’. It is an Australian invention which has a worldwide patent application underway.
The benefits of Polyergic are:
- Polyergic does not support bacterial or fungal growth and is impervious to water, most chemicals and abrasion.
- Polyergic looks ‘as good as new’ throughout its long life. It does not harden, split or fracture and remains soft and smooth.
- Polyergic is fast and easy to clean, vastly reducing handling time.
- Polyergic outlasts by far all competitive products and is far more cost effective to boot.
- Polyergic has applications in industry, institutions and leisure activities.
- Polyergic covered mattresses require covering with a sheet only. No padding is necessary and bedsore problems are reduced.
To Know More about Polyergic Please click here