Polyisoprene is a synthetic polymer latex that mimics the characteristics of natural rubber latex, so Gammex PF Isoderm surgical gloves are strong, highly elastic and tactile.
- Polyisoprene gloves, completely free of natural rubber latex proteins
- Powder free for best clinical outcomes (please see Ansell Cares Hazards of Glove Powder*)
- Polyurethane (animal free) lining to aid in donning, double donning and intra-operative changes
- Micro-rough finish provides excellent grip characteristics
- Made on a curved and rounded finger formers for improved fit and comfort
- Cuff thickness ensures strength for easy donning
- Cuff shape is non-fluted to ensure good gown grip
- Cuff is beaded yet the bead is an inverted roll to prevent accidental cuff roll down.
- Cuff printing identifies glove as non-latex, the size and differentiates as (L) and (R) gloves
- Light pastel green coloured polyisoprene