These units are streamlined, avoiding overhanging equipment that is cumbersome to handle and move about.
Inhalo is currently available in Oxygen and Heliox28. The portable Oxygen Inhalo contains 630 litres of gas whilst Heliox28 is available in the portable 510 litre size and stationary 3,500 litre size.
All feature the integrated valve that makes Inhalo easy-to-use and the number one choice for emergency and critical care area use.
The portable Inhalo’s innovative design enables the cylinder to be filled at a higher pressure, resulting in a greater capacity of gas in every cylinder. This means cylinders are changed over less frequently with a longer lasting supply duration.
Portable size Inhalo’s are supplied as twin-packs in a modular plastic crate designed to protect the cylinder and enhance portability and storage around the hospital environment.
All units feature a live contents gauge reducing concern about how much gas is available, helping staff concentrate on patient wellbeing.
The contents gauge shows the amount of gas left in the cylinder regardless of whether the valve is open or closed. This enables staff to easily identify full and empty cylinders and always ensure full cylinders are on hand in the event of an emergency.
The Inhalo saves critical time in changing over regulators when gas is needed urgently. The simple, accurate integrated regulator reduces downtime. Controls are located within a strong, enclosed guard that allows easy access.
This plastic guard has undergone rigorous impact testing to ensure it can withstand the rigours of hospital and emergency environments.
Features of Packaging Solutions - Inhalo - Portable Packs For Oxygen & Heliox28:
- High-pressure cylinders increase capacity, reducing changeovers and stock carried
- Live contents gauge shows how much gas is available at-a-glance
- Integral valve enables simple multi-functional use and eliminates the need for external regulators and flowmeters
- Light, robust cylinder is easier to carry
- Clear plastic sleeve allows easy cleaning for a smart, clinical look that reassures patients and enhances compliance
- Ease of use reduces training needs