The cube-cut foam promotes airflow under the surface to reduce moisture build up which in turn reduces maceration and shear.
Hill-Rom’s NP100 Bidensity mattress is a cost-effective solution to help prevent skin breakdown and pressure ulcers.
With its softer profiled heel zone it also offers a gentle support for heels and ankles. It is adaptable to most bed frames and conforms to all bed positions.
The fully enclosed mattress, with its waterproof, yet vapour permeable, multi-stretch, bacteriostatic and fungostatic polyurethane cover, is easy to clean and disinfect ensuring maximum hygiene for patients and caregivers.
The Hill-Rom NP100 Bidensity mattress is available with a welded cover. The welded cover has built-in carry handles.
- High-resilient, bidensity foam
- Cube-cut design conforms independently to the body shape and reduces interface pressure and friction.
- The independent cubes promote airflow to reduce moisture build-up which in turn reduces maceration and shear.
- Softer profiled heel zone offers gentle support for heels and ankles.
- Easy to clean and extremely hygienic.
- High density side sections designed for patient safety and improved egress.
- Adapts to most bed frames and conforms to all bed positions.
- Medicraft Hill-Rom offers a 5 year performance guarantee on the foam and a 2 year performance guarantee on the cover
- Therapeutic Weight Limit 150 kg
- Disinfection: Disinfect cover by wiping down with 1000 ppm Hypochloride solution
- Conformity to standards: BS 7177: 1996 : EN 597-1-2, BS 6807 (Ignition Source 2)
- Medicraft Hill-Rom NP100 Bidensity is: X-ray translucent and latex-free