The temperature sensitive, Viscoelastic foam moulds to the patient’s shape, evenly distributes the weight and contours the body in any position, increasing patient comfort and pressure redistribution.
It is adaptable to most bed frames and conforms to all bed positions.
The fully enclosed mattress with its waterproof, yet vapour permeable, multi-stretch, bacteriostatic and fungostatic polyurethane cover is easy to clean and disinfect ensuring maximum hygiene for patients and caregivers.
- Temperature sensitive Viscoelastic foam.
- Conforms to body shape and reduces interface pressure.
- Extreme comfort and long product life.
- Welded cover with built-in carry handles.
- Easy to clean and extremely hygienic.
- High density side sections designed for patient safety and improved egress.
- Adapts to most bed frames and conforms to all bed positions.
- Medicraft Hill-Rom offers a 5 year performance guarantee on the foam and a 2 year performance guarantee on the cover
- Therapeutic Weight Limit: 150 kg
- Disinfect cover by wiping down with 1000 ppm Hypochloride solution
Conformity to standards:
- BS 7177 : 1996 : EN 597 1-2, BS 6807 (Ignition Source 2)
Medicraft Hill-Rom NP150 Viscoelastic is:
- X-ray translucent and latex-free