Zeiss MDO/S5 microscope specifications:
- Coaxial illumination: This unit contains a module for retro-illumination
- Oblique illumination: which does not strain the retina of the patients eye and creates a better impression of depth in the image of the surgical field.
- Excellent Optical Clarity
- Zeiss Opmi MDO motorised functions
- Zeiss XY Coupling With auto center feature
- Zeiss f=170 0-60 degree inclinable binos (primary surgeon)
- 10x wide field eyepieces
- Universal floor stand S5 ( small footprint)
- Motorised Focus and Zoom
- Fiberoptic Illumination
- f=175mm Objective Lens or choice
- Fourteen function electric Foot Control
The system is controlled by a foot switch from which the surgeon may activate several motor driven functions.